HCND Reviews Our HC Back-To-School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Her Campus Notre Dame just received its very own “Back to School Survival Kit” in the mail, and let me tell you, it surely rivals mama’s care packages. Thank you, HC Nationsl for sending us this awesome care package! Her Campus Notre Dame is excited to be part of the Her Campus family! HCXO

Here’s a rundown on the fantastic swag and products we got in our HC Care Package. The HCND team is loving them and we think you will too!

Neuro (Neuro Sonic)

Hardcore, synthetic tasting energy drinks are so 2010 (aka so freshman year). If you find yourself studying late at night, instead of reaching for that extra cup of coffee (which will give you a debilitating caffeine high since you’re probably dehydrated too) try out Neuro SONIC. HCND’s Editor Board loves the Wild Cherry Flavor. This lightly carbonated drink gives you that energy boost without the jitters. Neuro promises to “increase alertness, sustain energy, and support mental performance,” and even better, it tastes fantastic! Wild Berry not your favorite flavor? No worries! This tasty drink comes in a variety of flavors, to help keep you focused and on the go.

Find them online here:

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Luna Bars

We’re really enjoying Luna Bar’s White Chocolate Macadamia protein-packed study snack. This sweet blend of white chocolate and granola will satisfy your hungry belly when you’re studying in Club Hesburgh well into the night. Next time your sweet tooth starts screaming, reach for a Luna instead of the Huddle Candy Wall.

Find them online here:

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Poppin

It’s my personal philosophy that you can never have too many notebooks. Over at HCND, we’re loving the vibrancy of Poppin’s work happy notebooks. They’re intricately ruled pages are perfect for list-making and jotting down inspiration. The inside back cover features a little envelope for the safekeeping of little trinkets – like business cards and movie ticket stubs. Poppin offers a variety of colors for their soft cover notebooks at affordable prices.  We spy some DIY embellishment projects in the future though #makeityourown. Need more than just notebooks and pens? No problem! Poppin provides a wide array of office supply products – from ottomans to mouse pads to bottle openers (when you have to celebrate a job well done of course!).

Discount: For $5 off your next purchase, use code: DORMSTYLE. Instagram your new Poppin products with the hashtag #dormstyle and enter to win a complete Poppin desk makeover!

Find them online here:

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Chipotle

Just a few years ago, Eddy’s Street gave Notre Dame students the gift of a Chipotle within walking distance from campus. Text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a catered dorm party for 40! Because who doesn’t love burritos, especially free ones?

Find them online here:

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

SK Energy

College students are no strangers to the need for energy. SK Energy is a 2.5 fl oz burst of energy with a good, sweet berry taste. Since these kinds of energy shot drinks fall under the category of dietary supplements they are chock full of vitamins. Therefore they might taste a bit like your childhood chewable vitamins. However, SK Energy’s sweet berry flavor just has a hint of vitamin taste (kind of like those gummy vitamins you’re only supposed to have one at a time but always want to scarf down four at once…which you’ll usually do).  SK Energy will surely deliver you a burst of refreshing energy to help get you through those nasty midterm exams and papers! 

Twitter

Instagram

Facebook

Do these products sound as awesome to you as they did to us? Then you’re in luck! Look out for some awesome giveaways coming soon for our fantastic, faithful HCND Readers! 

Katie Fusco

Notre Dame

A senior English and American Studies double major at the University of Notre Dame, Katie is passionate about media, education, and public history.