HCND Loves Garnier!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Garnier loves Collegiettes!

Because Garnier believes that every woman possesses her own natural beauty and has the power to make that beauty shine through, they have been kind enough to supply the HCND team with samples of their fantastic new shampoo/conditioner duo! For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

What better way to stay confident during finals week than by spoiling yourself with great hair?

Check out their new Volume Extend collection: 

“Instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! The ultra- light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long- lasting fullness and body.”

Check out our Facebook page here soon for finals week giveaways of Garnier, Neurosonic, and Poppin products! Also, HCND will be donating our extra Garnier samples to the South Bend Center for the Homeless!

Katie Fusco

Notre Dame

A senior English and American Studies double major at the University of Notre Dame, Katie is passionate about media, education, and public history.