HC Spring Survival Kit Reviewed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Her Campus Nationals sent all the college chapters a wonderful Spring Break Survival Kit including HC “swag” and gifts from our sponsors!

Her Campus in Cancun

Thanks to our wonderful sponsors! Read on for why they’re so awesome:

Neuro SLEEP

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Even if we just get six hours of it a night, we all know sleep is vital to our development, especially mental! Thankfully the makers of Neuro Sonic now bring us Neuro SLEEP! Neuro SLEEP is a tasty blend of goodnight nutrients like melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to give you the most golden ofslumbers. Sleep better and wake up more refreshed! It comes in wonderful citrus flavors like tangerine dream (get it?)/

So when you’re ready for a goodnight’s sleep after an exhausting day of work and caffeine, trust Neuro SLEEP to make your slumber worthwhile!

Check out these other perks:

• Promotes restful sleep
  • Helps normalize sleep patterns
  • Safe and non-habit forming
  • Only 35 calories
  • No artificial colors or flavors

Intrigued? Go to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get a printable coupon for your very own free bottle of SLEEP! Neuro is also sold at local CVS stores.

For your entertainment: SLEEP with Neil Patrick Harris! Neil Patrick Harris just wants to SLEEP, and he’s got the perfect pajamas and sexy slow jam to help set the mood. Find out why SLEEP is just want his body needs: http://bit.ly/SLEEPwithnph

HCND writer Hannah representing Neuro & HCND before her race!

On Friday, March 21st, Neuro SLEEP recently helped Her Campus Notre Dame sponsor “Farley Fiasco” in raising money for the Parseghian Foundation!  They generously provided us with drinks for our guests as well as items for our raffle! Check out some photos from the event on our Facebook page.

TRESemmé

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Need a hair intervention? Check out TRESemmé’s 7 Day Keratin Smooth System. After just one use enjoy 7 days of salon-smooth hair! #7DaysofSmooth

Up your look and eliminate frizz by washing with the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment to your damp hair, and blow dry your hair. Next, activate the Thermal Technology by flat ironing your hair in small sections. This process will make unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes!

Bonus: For more hairstyle inspiration and how-to’s, check out www.youtube.com/TRESemme.

Get up to 7 days of salon-smooth hair after just 1 use with TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! Share your #7DaysOfSmooth hair diary and show off your 7 hairstyle #selfies with us on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus!Chipotle:

Chipotle

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram 

We love Chipotle! They sent the HCND team not only a FREE burrito card but also a card for FREE chips & guac!

ZOTOS

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine.

Designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair, this one-step wonder product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment!

Easy to use:  Just massage through wet hair, from scalp to ends and add a splash of water to distribute.Let the rich, creamy, suds-free formula sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

Love the way your locks feel after using Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner? Comment on the Zotos Professional Facebook Page and use #Biotera on twitter!

European Wax Center

Facebook, Twitter

“Va va voom legs. A cheeky bikini lines. Or ooh la la arms. EWC will have you flaunting the smoothest, sexiest skin”.

EWC has given waxing a much-needed makeover. They believe waxing is for everyone who wants to flaunt the smoothest skin, whenever they want, and offer luxurious waxing at prices that won’t make you raise an eyebrow.

EWC has locations all over the country (there’s one just 18 miles from campus in Carmel, IN).  We got a bundle of FREE wax coupon cards so look out for giveaways soon!

Bobble

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram 

Bobble is the answer to stylish sustainability.  This fun, reusable water bottle that filters water as you drink is a beautiful alternative to single-serve plastic water bottles.

How it works:

• When water passes through the ingenious carbon filter, chlorine and organic contaminants are removed from ordinary tap water.
  • Makes water taste better. Crisp and clean.
  • Each replaceable bobble filter equates to 300 single-serve bottles. After 1 year, you alone have removed thousands of bottles from the environment, simply by filtering the water from your tap.

Drink up! Chat with bobble on Twitter with #waterrevolution

Yokini Swimwear

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Yokini Swimwear is offering a special Her Campus discount so you can splash into spring & summer in style! Flaunt your bikini bod (& your school spirit!) in a Yokini Swimsuit Bottom. Bottom’s up, collegiettes!

Get 20% off and FREE lettering on their super flattering, yoga-inspired fold-over swim bottoms. Use code HC99 at checkout at yokiniswimwear.com to claim your deal.

Thanks, sponsors, for all your wonderful support of Her Campus!

Katie Fusco

Notre Dame

A senior English and American Studies double major at the University of Notre Dame, Katie is passionate about media, education, and public history.