Freshman With a Future: Kevin Latimer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Kevin Latimer is a current Freshman who was born in Greenville, South Carolina, but currently lives in our own close to the dome Granger, Indiana. While on campus he resides in the biggest boy’s dorm, Dillon. 

His favorite hobbies include woodworking, making furniture, and any type of craftsmanship.

On campus activities involve going to Starbucks frequently to visit his favorite barista with the weird name and doing math for fun while also spending quality time with his most amazing friends. 

Majors include Honors Math And Computer Science 

There are many influences in Kevin’s life, but the one person that truly inspires him is his father. 

In ten years he sees himself teaching and researching as a professor or working at a techonology giant like Apple or Google. 

He doesn’t have any career goals because goals imply limits and, well, who likes those.  

One fun fact about him is that he modeled as a vampire on a billboard for a blood donation campiagn. 

Currently he is financing his addiction to Cambodian Thai. 

And last but not least the motto he lives by is “Did you try restarting it?” 

If you see Kevin around say Hi or smile, because one day he might be working at or even owning Google or Apple and you’ll be able to get a pretty sweet discount. 

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

All Images taken from facebook 

Political Science and Philosophy Major. Freshman at the University of Notre Dame.