Fall Boots to Suit Every Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

It’s boot season, and I’ve compiled a list of adorable boots to suit every collegiette’s style!

For a boho girl:

Lulu’s // $79

These suede booties are adorable! The color, wooden heel, and laces make these effortlessly boho chic.

For an outdoorsy girl:

Spool72 // $58

These boots are rugged and roughed-up while still looking cozy and cute for fall. 

For an edgy girl:

Sam Edelman // $150

The low heel makes these a great everyday boot, while the chain gives them a super cool, edgy vibe. They come in black as well, but the burgundy is just a beautiful fall color.

For a practical girl:

Free People // $119.95

These boots are both stylish and functional! Warm and weatherproof, these will keep you snug throughout the winter.

For a preppy girl:

Nordstroms // $169

You can’t go wrong with riding boots. The simple design of this pair is classic and goes with anything, and the color is perfect for fall. 

Follow the HCND Pinterest account, pin with us, and remember to keep posted with HCND on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Emily Rodriguez is a sophomore English major and Business Economics minor at Notre Dame. She joined Her Campus during fall 2014 and loves to write about style, television, and movies. When not in class, she can be found singing with Halftime, contemplating going to the gym and ultimately not going, and thinking too much about Parks and Recreation.