This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

This pandemic has meant lots of online shopping, and today I’m sharing with you some lip products that do not disappoint! Here are some essential products you need to rock when the masks finally come off!

Charlotte Tilbury’s Lip liner

A good lip liner can be a saving grace when it comes to applying lipstick. By setting yourself up with a good base, you are much more likely to have a successful time putting on lipstick smoothly and precisely. Specifically, the best part about Charlotte Tilbury’s lip liners is that they match natural lip colors extremely well! This allows you to ensure you have your best lip shape set before worrying about making the perfect shape with the lip color alone.

Fenty Lip Luminizer and Stunna Lip Paint

I absolutely love Fenty Beauty’s lip products! Fu$$y is a gorgeous sparkly soft pink lip gloss. This shade is super natural looking while still enhancing your lips and giving you a polished look. The best part about this lip gloss is that it is not sticky! It feels so smooth and glossy on your lips giving you all of the hydration and shine you want and none of the sticky feel you don’t.

Fenty has a striking universal red lip paint, and it is my favorite red ever! Uncensored is such a beautiful and flattering color on all skin tones. It is the perfect red – not too bright and not too deep. The applicator brush makes the formula easy to apply, and the matte finish is gorgeous and stays without drying out your lips. It also stays where it has been placed and does not smudge, making it an all-around ideal lip product.

Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Serum by It Cosmetics

A color changing lip gloss can be revolutionary because you do not have to worry about selecting shades that are best for you; the formula ensures that the best shades find you! By simply applying the product, your lips will naturally be the perfect pink for you (how neat is that!?). This applicator is easy to use and is much like applying lip balm, and, as a bonus, this formula is also not sticky on your lips!

I hope these products add a little fun to your collection of lip products! As simple but well-performing products, they are definitely worth checking out the next time you are doing some online shopping! Love yourself and others always.

Xoxo

Victoria

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Victoria Lyczak

Notre Dame '24

Victoria Lyczak is a junior at the University of Notre Dame where she studies management consulting and theology. She is a lover of organization, fashion, hair, makeup, and all things that have to do with singing, dancing, and choreographing. She also loves making and eating all kinds of baked goods and desserts.