Dillon’s Main Man: Anthony Caputo ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Meet Anthony Caputo! You may have seen this sophomore consulting major around campus killing the vest game or singing with Halftime. With his fun personality, amazing dad style, and the best whip you’ll ever see, Anthony is the ultimate campus cutie. 

Name: Anthony Caputo

Dorm: Dillon Hall

Year: 2018

Major: Management Consulting

Relatonship Status: Dating Louise Fallon

What activities are you involved with on campus?

Other than being the Cash King (Treasurer) for Halftime Acapella, I am a representative on the Sophomore Class Council, Student Manager at the Development phone center, admissions office tour guide, and the apparel commissioner for Dillon Hall!

What’s the best part of being in Halftime?

Working really hard for a week or two on a song and then finally getting it and hearing the final product (Tends to be awesome ;)).

What’s your favorite song to perform?

Sweater Weather because it is the only solo that I haven’t messed up.

If you could steal anyone’s singing voice, whose would it be?

Calvin, that kid can literally sing anything. Or Erik because he beep bops around like a CHAMP.

What is your dream job?

AN ARTIST- just kidding. I want to be a Consulting Analyst at IBM or Accenture.

What is your favorite spot on campus?

Walking towards the Jesus Statue on God Quad from the main building.

What’s the best thing about ND?

I love how connected the ND community is, both on campus and around the country.

And the worst thing?

When we lose a football game (Clemson still didn’t happen in my mind).

What’s your favorite thing about Dillon Hall?

It’s good to know that I live with the smartest, strongest, and humblest boys on campus. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. 

What’s number one on your Notre Dame bucket list?

I can’t say because I think I’ll get in trouble for saying it *insert shrug man here*

Favorite Book: Hunger Games Trilogy

Favorite Movie: The Sandlot

Favorite Show: How I Met Your Mother

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chip

Favorite Song: Hideaway – Daya

Favorite Quote: “Beep Bop” – Myself

Thanks for the interview, Anthony!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images provided by interviewee

Emily Rodriguez is a sophomore English major and Business Economics minor at Notre Dame. She joined Her Campus during fall 2014 and loves to write about style, television, and movies. When not in class, she can be found singing with Halftime, contemplating going to the gym and ultimately not going, and thinking too much about Parks and Recreation.