This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

On November 12, 2019, Disney changed the world yet again with its launch of Disney+, a new streaming service exclusively for The Walt Disney Company and subsidiary films. Unlike Netflix or Hulu, category labels include names like “Best Friends”, “Princesses”, “Beasts and Monsters” and more. For any Disney fan, the volume of content is almost overwhelming at first, with movies ranging from Cinderella to Star Wars all available at the click of a button. What’s more, Disney’s November release date conveniently aligns with peak procrastination season among us: finals. In honor of watching Disney+ instead of studying, here are the 5 must-see Disney+ items before the semester wraps up.

Lizzie McGuire

Did anyone else think this show was 10 seasons long? Plot twist—it’s two! Lucky for stressed college students, a couple of short seasons makes for a perfectly bingeable stroll down (early 2000s) memory lane.

Float

This seven-minute Pixar short inspires audiences to celebrate one another’s differences rather than stowing them away. Watch a single dad navigate life with his son who isn’t quite like his peers. From anger to love to acceptance, their journey isn’t one to miss.

Aladdin, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, etc.

Because we’ve been waiting too long for these films to come out of the vault! As the holiday season approaches, these whimsical movies are the perfect way to reminisce on the soundtracks of our childhood. :)

Mary Poppins

We could all use a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down at times, and this story of finding joy in the ordinary gets the job done. Our queen Julie Andrews may be more recently known as the Queen of Genovia, but this 1964 film is truly timeless.

Diana: In Her Own Words

National Geographic has its fair share of documentaries on Disney+. This one provides amazing insight into the life of such an inspirational, historic figure as well as British royalty in general.

This list barely scratches the surface of hundreds of classic Disney works now available 24/7. From Disney Channel oldies like Even Stevens to Marvel blockbusters, this new streaming service is almost too good to be true.

Grace Dean

Notre Dame '21

I am a sophomore at Notre Dame majoring in International Economics & minoring in the Hesburgh Program in Public Service. I currently serve as the Director of Health & Wellness within Student Government’s Executive Cabinet and am a proud member of Badin Hall. In my free time, I love spending time with friends & family, drinking coffee, and playing guitar. I am a Hoosier at heart (originally from Noblesville, Indiana) and love writing for Her Campus!