sharon mccutcheon 8lnbXtxFGZw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon 8lnbXtxFGZw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Consulting King: Devon Roura ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Time to meet campus celeb Devon Roura! This gorgeous man is from Miami, FL, but currently lives in Knott Hall.

His major is Finance with an Art History minor.

While on campus he loves a good run around the lakes. There is nothing like the spot right by the grotto.

He is heavily involved with the Student International Business Council and the Jubilee Initiative for Financial Inclusion. He serves as a co-director of the Consulting Division for SIBC and is Vice President of Development for JIFFI. JIFFI is a non-profit organization started by Notre Dame students that seeks to address the issue of predatory payday lending.

His career goals are that he would like to go into consulting for a few years. Then, he foresees himself  pursuing an MBA and a career in Private Equity.

In five years he just sees himself  beginning his first term at business school.

One interesting fact is that he will be studying abroad in Hong Kong.

He is particularly inspired by William Ernest Henley. More specifically, his poem Invictus often helps motivate him to overcome challenges.

This summer he will be interning with the Boston Consulting Group in Washington D.C.

His favorite thing about ND is the people. In his own words, “I have been able to meet an incredible bunch of individuals I know will be friends for the rest of my life.”

So, if you ever see this very successful campus celeb around be nice and watch out – you might be working for him one day. ;) 

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us, and show our Instagram some love!

Image 1, 2,  courtesy of interviewee

Political Science and Philosophy Major. Freshman at the University of Notre Dame.