8 Necessities for a Flawless Fall Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Fall is here, and with fall comes a wave of new products for us to try! The Her Campus Survival Kit came stuffed with goodies, and we’ve tested them all so you don’t have to! Below are some of the best products to try this fall (or anytime, really).

The DivaCup

The DivaCup is a new period solution, offering 12 hours (!) of leak-free protection. Despite its odd appearance, this thing is super easy to use and comfortable, and seriously period-proof. When inserted correctly, you can’t feel it, and it stays put all day. And since you can leave it in for so long, you can say goodbye to waking up at weird times to switch your tampon/pad. We are in love with this thing!

Camelbak Forge Divide Mug

If you’ve been on the hunt for a new coffee/tea travel mug, look no farther! It’s leak-proof and you only need one hand to drink from it- just push the button on the back to open the valve! This mug is perfect for when you’re literally running to class and can’t risk spilling your PSL everywhere. Magic.

Freeman Beauty Face Masks

These might have been the best thing we received this year. The best ones were the exfoliating Charcoal & Black Sugar mask, the Cucumber Peel-Off, and the Avocado & Oatmeal Clay mask. These things work, and are hella affordable! Win-win.

Juicy Couture I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance

Juicy’s perfumes are always magnificent, and I Love Juicy is no different! It’s fruity but also a bit earthy, including apple and patchouli, and jasmine. We Love Juicy!

L’eggs Tights

Free interview tights? Hell yes.

Maidenform Push Up Bra

Who doesn’t love a good push-up? Maidenform’s Love the Lift bra is supportive, cute, and comfortable. Seriously, why is it so hard to find a comfortable bra? Added bonus, this bra looks great under T-shirts and no lines show through!

Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara

If you’re a fan of a good dupe, Rimmel London’s Supercurler Mascara is an almost perfect one for Benefit’s Roller Lash. The brush provides volume but also magically curls lashes, and they stay all day! After 12 hours, I didn’t even have that gross under-eye smudging going on. Woot!

Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipstick

Another great product from Rimmel London, this new lipstick glides on smoothly and feels like a lip balm, but is also very pigmented. They’ve rolled out 12 new shades, including these red beauties that will pair perfectly with skinny jeans and tall boots ;)

Wearsafe

The Wearsafe Tag button is a new safety innovation that clips onto clothing and when pressed, sends an alert to selected contacts in your phone. It sends audio and location to your loved ones when you’re in an unsafe situation, and emergency responders can view medical information that you’ve put into the corresponding app as well.

Give some of these goodies a try, and get ready for a fall full of beauty and comfort.

HCNDXO!

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14 (provided by HCND writers), 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 15

Editor-in-Chief of HCND from 2016-2018.