yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

7 Group Costumes Your Crew Will Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

In case you’ve fallen victim to the deadly week of midterms prior to fall break, here’s a friendly reminder that Hallo-weekend is only a couple short weeks away!  That means there’s only a short time left to plan and to order that killer costume online.  Don’t let those exams ruin your chances of finding the perfect costume for you and your group of friends.  Halloween only comes once a year, so make it one you’ll be laughing about for years.

1.     Superheroes

Do you have a large group of girls that want to coordinate?  Are you all willing to put in a fair amount of effort and money?  Batman, Robin, Cat woman, Wonder woman, and more, you’ll be easy to identify, and no one will ask, “What are you supposed to be?!”  This is also a great choice if you have a few girls that aren’t fully committed.  If one doesn’t show, then it won’t ruin it for the group!

2.     The Spice Girls

Make this year’s Feve-a-ween a true “throwback Thursday” with this group outfit straight out of the 1990’s.  Do you have a redhead, blonde, and a few brunettes in the crew?  If so, then this could be the perfect fit.  However, make sure all five girls show up because what are the Spice Girls without all of their members?

3.     Disney Princesses

Honestly, what girl has never dreamed of becoming a Disney princess?  Now is your chance to make this lifelong dream become a reality this Halloween with you and your friends.  This is another group costume that works great with friends of many skin tones and hair colors. 

4.     Rugrats

This is another late 1990’s and early 2000’s throwback that you’ll friends will love!  It would work best with a few guy friends as well to fill in for Chuckie and Tommy.  No fun guy friends to fill in the male roles?  No problem!  These girls seem to pull it off well without them.

5.     Toddlers in Tiaras

Are you an avid Honey Boo Boo fan?  If so, then this might just be the outfit for you and your girls!  It’s fairly simple and inexpensive to put together, and everyone will get in a good laugh.  Just make sure to find that tutu ahead of time!

6.     Mimes

Have you been working hard so hard between school, work, and football games that you’ve forgotten all about Halloween?  No need to fret, just grab a black and white striped shirt and black leggings from your wardrobe, put on some extra blush, and you’re ready to party.  Don’t forget to add the mime pose in all of your pictures!

7.     Different Stages of Britney Spears

Yes, you read that correctly, and yes, I’ve saved the best for last.  Fair warning, the different stages of Britney Spears is a little bit more on the risqué side, but if you and your friends are feeling confident, it is sure to be a show stopper at any Hallo-weekend event.

Happy Hallo-weekend, gouls!

Tweet us your Halloween costumes @HCNotreDame on Twitter or tag us on Instagram @HerCampusNotreDame!

Follow the HCND Pinterest, TwitterInstagram, and Facebook!

Images: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7