This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Christmas came early! The Her Campus Notre Dame team was VERY excited to receive their #HCSurvivalKits this semester. It was packed with amazing goodies that are giving us life this finals week. Unpack the excitement with us, and read our opinion on the freebies below!   

On the first day of Gifts-mas HC gave to me: Alba Botanica® Fast Fix

The Alba Botanica® eye cooling gel has been one of the BEST ways to hide my exhaustion during finals. I was a little worried that putting this around my eyes would irritate it. That worry seems silly now, and if anything the cooling effect feels absolutely incredible! Their recommendation of putting it in the refrigerator is absolutely brilliant, and I really think it works more effectively that way. It also claims to be vegetarian, organic, and cruelty-free, which I appreciate as a consumer. I like to put it on after I use my moisturizer in the morning so that I only need a little bit of concealer before my day begins. All in all, one of the best products in the Her Campus Survival Kit!  

On the second day of Gifts-mas HC gave to me:  Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara

It’s hard to find the motivation to put on makeup at the end of the semester, but I actually found myself wanting to put this mascara on even if I didn’t have any other makeup on. It makes you look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed when the reality is that you haven’t slept since November. This one’s a keeper for sure.

On the third day of Gifts-mas HC gave to me:  Tarteist™ PRO Palette

This eyeshadow palette is ~everything~. It smells like heaven (I imagine), is hella blendable, and has matte as well as duochrome shades. What more can a girl ask for? There are lots of neutrals for daytime looks, and sultry purples and browns for nights out. Bonus: the mirror is huge. Buying one for my mom for Christmas!

On the fourth day of Gifts-mas HC gave to me:  Being by Sanctuary Hand Cream

The hand creams by Sanctuary Spa smell very nice.  There are two scents: Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom and Salted Caramel & Macadamia.  The aromas are enjoyable, but are not overwhelming or sickening like hand lotions can sometimes be.  The packaging is very creative, and it certainly seems to get the job done with hydrating your hands. This stuff moisturizes and protects your hands from the brutal South Bend wind, but It doesn’t leave your hands feeling too oily. #winning.

On the fifth day of Gifts-mas HC gave to me:  Krazy Glue

We were a little perplexed by this one, but it turns out Krazy Glue comes in handy when you need it most. Broken coffee mug handle? Krazy Glue. Don’t know how to sew? Krazy Glue. Want to use press-on nails? Krazy Glue. Broken shoes? Krazy Glue. Just be careful not to glue your fingers together. Not that we’ve ever experienced that…

On the sixth day of Gifts-mas HC gave to me:  #ActuallySheCan Tanks by Le Motto

The Le Motto and #ActuallySheCan tank tops are absolutely amazing!  They came to us in three colors: white, light grey, and charcoal grey.  They also have cute little sayings that spice your workout game and inspire you to kill it at the gym.  They seem pretty true to size, and the print on the front held up nicely to the washing machine.  They are also incredibly soft.

Good luck studying for finals! HCNDXO <3

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images provided by HCND team

Editor-in-Chief of HCND from 2016-2018.