5 Reasons We Love Jeremy Scott’s Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Jeremy Scott is a designer who has worked for Adidas, Mochino and created his own line. Outside of the fashion world, he lives a pretty wild life and he invites his Instagram followers to see on his account. Here are just a few reasons his Instagram is insanely popular. 

1.You can tell he is a real person

Jeremy Scott invites you into his life with his account. While some designers only post pictures of models and clothing he is in multiple pictures on his account. Fans who want to keep with Scott’s life can always depend on his Instagram to stay updated.

VIVA CUBA !

A photo posted by Jeremy Scott (@itsjeremyscott) on

2. Celebrities…everywhere

Jeremy Scott gained even more attention from the amount of celebrity friends he has. His Instagram features him hanging out with people like Katy Perry, Stella Maxwell, Miley Cyrus and many other big stars that wear his clothing. His use of these celebrities make his posts even more exciting as well as convinces more people to buy his clothes.

HAVANA NIGHTS W MY BAES @callmemargot & @katyperry

3. CAPITAL LETTERS

It’s like Jeremy Scott is shouting at you to pay attention to what he has to say. His use of letters in all of his Instagram captions ties the entire account together. It also can help convince people to stop scrolling and hear what he has to say.

4. Colorful

A quick and easy way to describe Jeremy Scott would definitely be colorful. He has such a big and awesome personality that having a colorful Instagram fits his personality perfectly. Because his designs are so colorful and he is always surrounded by color the theme that fits his Instagram is created around colors.

5. Artistic

Jeremy reminds everyone that fashion is an art form by featuring behind the scenes aspects of his work. This is very inspiring to fans or other designers who want to see the process that his fashion goes through. He also posts a lot of fan art which makes the artists of it feel appreciated.

WOW ! I LOVE THIS ILLUSTRATION OF MY @moschino SHOW FITTING THANKS @justinteodoro !!!

Jeremy Scott’s Instagram has over a million followers is definitely worth hitting the follow button. 

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us and show our Instagram some love!

Images 1-5

Sierra Mayhew is a rising freshman at the University of Notre Dame studying Film, Television and Theatre (concentration in Television) with a minor in Journalism. She is a guitarist and music enthusiast.  Follow her on instagram @sierra_mayhew.