5 Reasons to Love Lucky Blue Smith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Notre Dame chapter.

Gracing magazines, newspapers and billboards worldwide at the young age of 17, Lucky Blue Smith, who has more followers than any other male model, is a force to be reckoned with and his story began in the suburbs of Utah. Now that he is a huge success with over 1.2 Million followers on Instagram, here are 5 things to love about him.

1.  He is close with his family

Lucky has three sisters, Pyper America, 18, Daisy Clementine, 19, and Starlie Cheyenne, 21. All four are part of the band The Atomics, and they all write music, model, and live in Los Angeles.

2. He is nice to all of his fans

He remembers many of his biggest fans and tries his best to take pictures with all of them. Here he is meeting @smithconfessions and @luckysfacts, two of his biggest instagram fanpage owners.

3.  His great sense of humor

Lucky is hilarious in his Vines, Snapchats he’s been featured in and social media posts. He cracks a ton of jokes and has a hilarious vine page, which he sadly hasn’t been updating as often as he used to.

4.  He is about to be featured in a movie

Love Everlasting is a love story about a struggling couple attempting to find love. Rob Diamonds directed the movie, who has done plenty of other films before. It will be released in 2016.

5. His ultimate modeling skills

Nobody can deny how good Lucky is at walking the runway and being a model in general. He has worked for brands as big as Versace, Fendi and Tom Ford and will continue working for them.

So basically, Lucky Blue Smith is the coolest guy ever and hanging out with him would be amazing. Tweet us what your favorite thing about Lucky Blue is! 

The HCND application is now open! For more information contact Rebecca Rogalski at rebeccarogalski@hercampus.comor Katrina Linden at katrinalinden@hercampus.com

Follow HCND on Twitter, like us on FacebookPin with us, and show our Instagram some love!

Images 123, 456
Sierra Mayhew is a rising freshman at the University of Notre Dame studying Film, Television and Theatre (concentration in Television) with a minor in Journalism. She is a guitarist and music enthusiast.  Follow her on instagram @sierra_mayhew.