This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Image via QuickMeme.com

Happy reading week! If you’re like every other non-Weinberg student, this week isn’t a “break.” I’ll be spending my entire week in the library counting down the days until I’m finally free to head home. Until then, we’re stuck here procrastinating and spending way too much time in the stacks. If you’re one of those really proactive people, maybe you’ll get some advanced studying done for exams. But, most likely you’ll use your time off to watch some Netflix, explore Chicago, or go out at night!

Whatever your schedule looks like this week, HC Northwestern has a style-guide to get you through it. Take a study break and take a deep breath! It’s almost over, we promise!

1. Library, all day, every day.

Pullover Sweatshirt, Forever 21, $23; Leggings, Tobi.com, $15; Headband, Lululemon, $14; Sneakers, Nike, $70; Tote Bag, Armani Exchange, $47

Reading week? What’s that? More like hell week. If you’ll be in the stacks all week like me, you’ll need some comfy clothes to get you through it. A cute pullover sweatshirt, leggings, and a headband to keep your hair out of the way is the perfect balance between comfort and cute. Plus, wearing bright colors will give you a little pop of spring! When you’re heading out for a long day studying, make sure to bring a large tote so you can pack all the snacks and study materials you’ll need.

2. Formal!

Dress, Tobi.com, $64; Lipstick, NARS, $26; Heels, ASOS, $75; Earrings, H&M, $3.99

The Greek social calendar gets pretty packed during reading week! If you’re lucky enough to be attending a formal this week, try to stand out with a unique dress and statement accessories! Enjoy the time off and take some extra time to glam up before the big night!

3. Exploring Chicago

Dress, Top Shop, $32, Jacket, Madewell, $105; Boots, Steve Madden, $100; Necklace, Chictastic.com, $9.99

Friday is going to 52 degrees! FIFTY-TWO! That’s tropical in Chicago terms! If you’re not stuck studying, you have to go downtown to enjoy a day outside. Every first day of spring weather day deserves a floral dress. Not the girly type? Pair it with a jacket and combat boots for an edgier look.

4. Up in the Club

Leggings Top Shop, $56; Crop Top, ASOS, $15; Necklace, H&M, $9.99; Bracelet, ASOS, $30; Heels, Steve Madden, $100 

Going to a fraternity bar night or just going out with your girlfriends downtown? Try opting for leggings and a crop top with statement accessories instead of the go to tight skirt or dress. You’ll stand out, and your legs will thank you when you’re walking outside!

Collages created via Polyvore