Win a Free Trip From Contiki!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

The term “week six” conjures up images of midterms, six page papers, and all-nighters at the library. But week six during winter quarter also inspires day dreams of white sandy beaches, fruity (and legal) drinks, and a tan to replace the pasty glow everyone has been rocking since October – that’s right, spring break is here.

Here at Her Campus, it’s our job to bring our Northwestern Collegiettes the latest on health, fashion, campus life and now travel, which is why we’ve partnered with Contiki Vacations to bring you your best spring break options.

Contiki, founded in 1962, is the leading guided travel company for 18-35 year-olds. They offer trips in 46 countries and 8 regions including Mexico, Asia, Australia, Egypt, Europe, North America, South America and New Zealand, perfect for the collegiette who is looking for a great trip to the typical spring break destinations or looking for a little more adventure.

And to sweeten the deal a little bit more, Contiki is giving away a dream spring break trip to a lucky collegiette! Enter to win at Have Contiki, Will Travel

This is a partner post. All opinions are 100% ours.

Kylie Gilbert

Northwestern

Kylie Gilbert is a senior Journalism major and French minor at Northwestern University. She joined HC as a freshman as a contributing writer and has been campus correspondent since her sophomore year. When she isn't writing, online shopping, or reading fashion magazines, she loves watching The Mindy Project, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and everything on Bravo.