This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Bath & Body Works’ Holiday Candles are here! These special scents are one of my favorite parts of the holiday season. I love going in to a store and smelling them all before choosing which one I want to have my room smell like for the next two months.

If you’re looking for something minty and fresh…

Go for the Twisted Peppermint candle! It’s one of the top holiday fragrances. It’s cool and fresh with a sweet twist to it and hints of musk with essential oils. Perfect to set a wintry atmosphere in your room!

If you want something classic…

You can’t beat Vanilla Bean Noel. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents to have in the house during the holiday season. It’s festive and cozy with scents of vanilla bean and cakes partnered with marshmallow fluff!

If you love spices…

Look no further than the Spiced Gingerbread candle. The sweet/spicy duality offers a full, layered scent. The aromas of vanilla icing, cinnamon sugar, and fresh nutmeg will make you feel like you’re living inside a gingerbread house.

If you want something crisp and woody…

Try out Fresh Balsam! If you love the scent a Christmas tree brings, this is the candle for you. The fragrance is a great balance of outdoorsy and fresh. It features a combination of woodland balsam, crisp eucalyptus, fir branches, and cedarwood.

If you’re just ready to ring in the new year…

Champagne Toast is the one for you! This bubbly, lively scent will get you excited and ready for the countdown to 2020. The fragrance also features scents of sweet orange and sparkling berries, adding a fruity, delightful smell.

These candles are perfect for getting into the holiday spirit! You can find all 12 of their offerings on the Bath & Body Works’ website now!

Harlym Pike

Northwestern '22

Harlym Pike is a senior from Charlotte, North Carolina studying psychology, sociology, and theatre at Northwestern. In her free time, she loves to perform with her a cappella group, create content, and spend time with friends.