Top Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

According to Twitter, this year’s Angels rocked the runway! Here are the top looks from this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, which celebrated VS’s 10th anniversary with Swarovski!

Set One: The Circus

“Feast your eyes on the twinkling, magical and nostalgic glamour of the Big Top. Daring aerialists and dazzling Angels all aglow in the spotlight.”

#1 Duchess Satin Ringleader Gown

Viewer favorite: Morgann T.

Twitter hit! 1,517 mentions

“Adriana Lima welcomes us to the Big Top in a Duchess Satin Ringleader Gown featuring Swarovski Elements. The bullion-style hand embroidery on this gown took artisans 3 months to complete.”

#2 Tight Rope Walker

Twitter hit! 1,125 mentions

Candice Swanepoel’s Tight Rope Walker Wings are made from hand-dyed feathers and come to life with Swarovski Elements. This is Candice’s favorite look in the show!

Set Two: Dangerous Liaisons (featuring Rihanna and “Diamonds”)

“An opulent and dramatic seduction, featuring bountiful silks, damasks and decadent embroidery. Tight corsets accentuate the feminine silhouette while deconstructed couture reveals lacy and delicate lingerie.”

#3 Silk Brocade Corset

Twitter hit! 392 mentions

“Constance Jablonski’s gorgeous Silk Brocade Corset dazzles with Swarovski Elements and the feathers in her wings were individually hand-dyed. Constance is wearing some of the largest–and lightest–wings in the show.”

Set 3: Calendar Girls Set (featuring Bruno Mars and “Locked Out of Heaven”)

“A year unfolds with an array of whimsical, retro-chic depicting the months and seasons. An All-American story featuring iconic pin-up style.”

#5 May

Viewer favorite: Solange S.

“Frida Gustavsson carries a custom Maypole and wears a Woven Ribbon Waist Cincher. Over 300 yards of ribbon were used to create this look.”

#7 July

Author’s Choice

“Lily Aldridge’s Firecracker Wings controlled two real cannons at the end of the runway that fire confetti. Her skirt was hand-painted.”

#11 December

Twitter hit! 1,084 mentions

“Barbara Palvin wears the lightest wings in the show. Made of velvet, they weigh in at just 1.5 lbs. Her leather dress has a hand-knit skirt, embellished with Swarovski Elements.”

Set 4: Pink Ball (featuring Justin Bieber and “Beauty and a Beat”)

“Lights out. Party on! A bubblegum toyshop comes to life on the whimsical PINK Ball runway. A collection that’s wound-up, animated and out-of-this-world.”

Morgann T.: I think it would be awesome to be that girl walking down the runway that he turned around to watch. He only did it once. I mean, I would have done it too.

#1 Tricycle

Viewer Reaction: “Because I want to ride a bike while I ride a man?”

“Ding ding! Australian-born Jessica’s playful look was custom painted and inspired by Thierry Mugler.”

#4 Tinker Toys

Viewer favorite: Emily K.

Reaction: “Wait, are those Tinker Toys? That’s just wrong. I like it.”

“Dorothea’s whimsical ensemble was made using Tinker Toys purchased in New York City.”

#6 Candy Striper

Twitter hit! 283 mentions

“Safety first! Our sweet-as-sugar candy striper was to rollerskate down the runway until an overshoot during rehearsals saw a swift change in plans.”

Set 5: Silver Screen Angels (featuring Bruno Mars and “Young Girls”)

“Bedecked showgirls, diamonds, feather fineries, and the luxurious stylings of the 20’s and 30’s. Old world Hollywood allure abounds as the Angels transport us to a world of glitz and excitement.”

#5 Showgirl Bustier

Viewer favorite: Morgann T.

Reaction: I would TOTALLY wear that swan one on my honeymoon. No doubt.

“Bregje Heinen’s Parisian-born look features a Showgirl Bustier. The feathers were sculpted to her body.”

#10 Deco Jeweled Feather Fan Wings

Twitter hit! 567 mentions

“Miranda Kerr wears some of the largest and most stunning wings in the show, though these Deco Jeweled Feather Fan Wings are nearly weightless. This dramatic look is embellished with Swarovski Elements.”

Set 6: Angels in Bloom (featuring Rihanna and “Phresh on the Runway”)

“Soft, sultry pastels and luscious shades mingle in a fantastical, ethereal arrangement and set the stage for the $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra, created by London Jewelers.”

#1 Silk Floral Lilac Wings

Author’s Choice

“Candice Swanepoel opens the segment with Silk Floral Lilac Wings. Over 5,000 hand-painted petals were used to create this ethereal look.”

#3 Floral Fantasy Bra

Twitter hit! 464 mentions

“Alessandra Ambrosio wears the $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra, created exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by London Jewelers. Gorgeous orchid wings provide the framework for this stunning ensemble. This is the first year that Alessandra is wearing the Floral Fantasy Bra.”

Our closing thoughts?
Here’s what Lindsay B. had to say: “I don’t support objectification of women. Except they’re hot.”

Enjoy the inspiration, ladies!

Source for outfit and theme explanataions: http://vsallaccess.victoriasse…