This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Musicians are secretly some of the cruelest people on the planet. They release their incredible albums during the same time, go on tour, and expect you to have money to see all of them. But how can you choose? Unfortunately, if you are like me, you definitely do not have the time or money to attend them all. So, here’s my ranking of the top tours to help you narrow your list!

Adele Live 2016

Okay, I know Adele’s concert tickets are extremely expensive and practically sold out everywhere. If you are one of her fans who desperately wants tickets, I think buying them from StubHub is worth it. Yes, the prices will be ridiculously higher. But, how can you pass up an opportunity to cry your eyes out while belting “When We Were Young” with a stadium full of people?

Selena Gomez Revival Tour

Before Revival, I probably would not have included Ms. Gomez on this list. Her tunes are very catchy, but I did not necessarily see her as a must-see performer before. The lip synching issues, staging snafus, and awkward dance moves made her more of a Spotify-only artist. However, this new album has certainly uncovered a new side to Selena. Her confidence really shows and her vocals have improved, so in my opinion she is absolutely worth seeing!

Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas Future Now Tour

Honestly, if Nick Jonas was not attached to this tour, it would not be on the list. Demi Lovato is a fantastic singer, and her concerts are always surprising and entertaining. Confident, though, is not her best album and lacks the rock elements that made her previous albums so successful. On the other hand, 2015 was a huge year for Nick Jonas as he dropped his pop roots by incorporating some R&B-inspired jams. He never fails to energize a crowd.

Weezer and Panic! At The Disco Summer Tour 2016

If you read the review of Panic! At The Disco’s new, number one album Death of a Bachelor, then you know that you should buy tickets to see them on tour this summer immediately. Brendon Urie can truly sing anything and his energy can keep an audience excited for hours. Plus, add in Weezer, who must sing “Beverly Hills,” and you have the best throwback tour ever.

Tori Kelly Unbreakable Smile Tour

Tori Kelly went on tour last year, but clearly her record label knows that her stardom is continuing to grow because she added more tour dates this year! With just a simple guitar and a powerful voice, Kelly is currently one of the most talented female vocalists. I recommend seeing her live now, so you have the opportunity to experience her music in an intimate setting. Soon, she will be selling out stadiums!

X Ambassadors VHS Tour 2.0

X Ambassadors is not as famous as they should be. The group’s first album, VHS, debuted last year and it really highlights the band’s versatility. The lead singer, Sam Harris, has a soulful, rock voice that is unbelievable. They went on tour last year, and they did so well that they added more dates. So, you know that their performances have to be mind-blowing!

Alessia Cara 2016 Tour

Alessia Cara, like Tori Kelly, became widely recognized for her undeniable talent last year. She is currently in the middle of her first official tour, but there are still a few dates left. Her debut album proved her diversity as a an artist and her ability to blend alternative R&B and pop music together perfectly. Cara does not have an elaborate stage production, but her lyrics and beats are all she needs.

Ellie Goulding Delirium Tour

Ellie Goulding has written so many catchy tunes that you cannot help but hear all over the radio. This UK act released her third album, Delirium, last year which generally received better reviews than her last two albums. Although Goulding does not have choreography or move around the stage a lot, her effortless style and unique voice make her an excellent performer.

Jennifer Lopez at Planet Hollywood

Jennifer Lopez is taking over Las Vegas! Following in Britney Spears’ and Céline Dion’s footsteps, Lopez has a residency featuring some of her greatest hits over the years. Many celebrities, including Justin Bieber, flocked to the gambling city to see Lopez’s opening nights. Her wardrobe alone makes the show look interesting. Jennifer Lopez may not be known for being the best vocalist, but she is a strong dancer who knows how to entertain. 

Jess Glynne I Cry When I Laugh Tour

I predict 2016 will be Jess Glynne’s breakout year. The UK is already aware of Glynne’s talent, but the rest of the world needs to appreciate her too! She is probably most known for singing the addictive song “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit, which earned her a Grammy award. But, the songs off her debut album are even better. Her positive energy will definitely transfer to the crowd!

**All images from giphy.com

Ariana is a Los Angeles native who is obsessed with fashion, celebrities, music, and food. She is a journalism student in Medill at Northwestern University who enjoys reading fashion and entertainment blogs and magazines. Ariana's favorite things to do are travel, explore Los Angeles, discover new music groups, and of course watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Ariana loves writing and sharing her experiences with you and hopes you enjoy reading her stories.