This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Year:Sophomore
Hometown: London
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Major: Econ and Pre med

Likes: Music; The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Arctic Monkeys. Sports in the most generic sense for example football. Building things, I build things way too much and my girlfriend’s cat.
Dislikes: White people who dress and speak as if they’re black, the cold and winter- I hate that it’s cold all the time.

Describe your personality: slightly outgoing, but actually really shy in new situations but I become really outgoing really quickly. I like having fun, fun things are fun. I very rarely get sad, but then I get through it. I may be a little too quick to judge others. I think I should be less judgmental…

Best talent:  Music- I play a lot of instruments: guitar, piano, drums, harmonica, violin and viola. I first learned piano. At first did it because I was supposed to and then I just picked up music really easily. 

What made you want to come to Northwestern? I really like America in general. I like Chicago, and I liked the campus a lot. The people here seem a lot nicer than a lot of the places I visited.

What’s the biggest difference here from London?  The drinking age.

What are you involved in on campus?  Not very much, DU is one of the main things, pre-med stuff –although I should be more involved in that.

What is your ideal date/best date you ever had:  My ideal general date going to a Brazilian steak house for the initial component and maybe going to an awesome film that’s funny and sort of feely- not super emotional but sort of, that would be nice, and then going to a theme park. Then I guess just go to my place and relax and chill. And let me show off my cool drink-making abilities.

Anything else we should know? I have a great deal of interest in this religious sect- that holds this belief that lizards rule the world. Some dude founded it and he was like a coach before and then he realized that the world was being controlled by the lizards.  Everyone in government  is a shapeshifting alien lizard-George Bush and Queen Elizabeth and they also eat kittens although I’m not totally sure about that last part.

Why Her Campus Northwestern loves Spencer: With his off-beat sense of humor and awesome accent what’s not to love?

Amanda Oppold

Northwestern

Amanda loves being involved with Her Campus at Northwestern University where she is a junior journalism major. She keeps busy by taking leadership roles in her sorority Zeta Tau Alpha, riding horses on Northwestern's Equestrian Team and having fun with her roommates and their kitten Mufasa. One day Amanda hopes to write for a fashion magazine.
Casey Geraldo

Northwestern

Casey Geraldo is a junior at Northwestern University. She is journalism major, with a broadcast concentration, and a history minor.Casey coaches gymnastics, and in her spare time, she is usually babysitting, watching TV, eating candy and ice cream or spending time with the people she loves.Follow Casey on Twitter! @caseygeraldo