Rick Gattone, ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Name: Rick Gattone

Hometown: Addison, IL
Major: Economics
Birthday: January 17, 1993
Relationship Status: Single ?
Graduation Year: 2015

Likes: I like to play hockey and golf and I love to eat.  Plus the generic “hanging out with friends.”
Dislikes/Pet Peeves: People being late, large egos, self-centeredness.  I’m not bothered by much, but those are the worst.
What are you involved in on campus?
Club hockey and Phi Delta Theta.
What do you want to do after graduation?
I don’t know, become a successful patron of the corporate world?
What is your idea of a perfect date?
Plenty of laughs, plenty of different conversation topics, and a down-to-earth dinner (nothing too fancy).  I wouldn’t want to go to a movie because you can’t talk, so a moonlit walk would be a nice way to end the night.
What do you find most attractive in a girl?
Humor.
How would you describe your personality? 
Outgoing, engaging, and entertaining.
What are some words you live by?
“Worst things have happened” and “Whatever happens, happens.”

Why HC loves Rick… Not only a beast on the ice, Rick is a great dancer and always entertaining.  If you need a laugh, he’s the first one to go to.

Kylie Gilbert

Northwestern

Kylie Gilbert is a senior Journalism major and French minor at Northwestern University. She joined HC as a freshman as a contributing writer and has been campus correspondent since her sophomore year. When she isn't writing, online shopping, or reading fashion magazines, she loves watching The Mindy Project, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and everything on Bravo.