Northwestern’s Define My Style Contest!!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Design and WIN the PERFECT Summer Vacation Bag! Announcing a Design
Contest!

Okay so we know it seems like everyone is out of school already except for you. And I know it gets hard to stay focused on those boring class topics. So take a break, put that textbook down, and create a bag perfect for this summer break!

It’s super easy! You simply go to http://www.definemystyle.com/contests/hercampus-northwestern and follow the instructions. Make sure to pick the “tote” bag type, and then, you can configure your bag to your exact liking. Pick the fabrics that you like (there are over 600!) and drag and drop them onto your bag.

Enter your bag design to WIN! The winning bag will be produced and the winner gets their creation! You can enter as many bags as you want to the contest, so get started! Tell your friends!

SUBMISSIONS DUE – May 31st
VOTING BEGINS – June 1st
VOTING ENDS – June 10th
WINNER ANNOUNCED – June 10th

Here are a few pics to get you inspired:

Casey Geraldo

Northwestern

Casey Geraldo is a junior at Northwestern University. She is journalism major, with a broadcast concentration, and a history minor.Casey coaches gymnastics, and in her spare time, she is usually babysitting, watching TV, eating candy and ice cream or spending time with the people she loves.Follow Casey on Twitter! @caseygeraldo