Northwestern Her Campus’ Holiday Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Finals are through, first quarter is done, and Her Campus Northwestern’s staff are looking forward to the holiday season. Her Campus’ Holiday Survival Kit is the perfect way to travel light, while looking your best.

1.Tarteist Pro Palette

This is the perfect compact eyeshadow kit (featuring 20 different pigments) to throw in your carry-on, for when you want a fierce smokey eye, or a natural look.

2. Tarte Mascara: Lights, Camera, Lashes

This Tarte vegan mascara will leave your lashes looking lush and moisturized, ready for all the fam holiday photos.

3. Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Alba Botanica’s pocket-size eye cream is perfect post Red-eye flights, to rejuvenate and stimulate puffy or tired eyes.

4. Being’s Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom and Salted Caramel & Macadamia Nut Hand Creams

This smooth and silky hand cream, keeps our skin feeling soft and fresh even in the coldest climates. And in case you’re not into the Lychee blossom lotion, Being’s got you covered with the scrumptious salted caramel hand cream. Great as a stocking stuffer, or to bring on the plane when your hands feel dry.

6. Fun-Size Krazy Glue

With all the DIY’s and crafts over the holiday, these Krazy Glue singles are a necessity.

7. #ACTUALLYSHECAN + LE MOTTO MESSAGING

“Less drama more karma” is going to be my motto for this holiday season. The collab between Le Motto and #ACTUALLYSHECAN produced the cutest tanks, which are so cozy to throw on for a long flight home, or to curl up in with a cup tea.

Cover photo courtesy of Pexels.com

Emily Norfolk

Northwestern '21

Emily Norfolk loves to write about silly everyday amusements. She often gets an idea in her head and cannot let go of it, but that is okay because she just rolls with it. She is constantly thinking of the next story to tell and on which platform. Emily is a lover of multimedia and the digital age. She tells everyone that we are living in a cashless society and to keep up with the trends. Trends and trendsetting are her thing, she wishes she was an IG influencer because she loves vlogging.