absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Milk’s Favorite Cookie: The Best of the Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

As someone who has identified as an Oreo-lover since the beginning of time, I’ve been both interested and hesitant to try some of the more…unique flavors. Carrot cake?! Coconut?! But can I really call myself an Oreo-lover without at least trying them? Well, I’ve done the work and here it is – some classics and some new “stuf,” all in one list!

1. Double Stuf

This is our ole’ reliable. The sweetness and crunchiness level are at maximum perfect.

2. Mint

So classic they turned it into a candy bar! Fits into all types of desserts and snack options too!

3. Peanut Butter

The Parent Trap taught us well in combining the classic Oreo with the homey flavors of peanut butter. Oreo made it one-of-a-kind!

4. Golden Oreos

These are the true hidden treasure of the Oreo kingdom! Sweet and light.

5. Lemon

If you’ve ever had the Girl Scouts’ Lemonades cookies, these are their identical twin. Fresh with a touch of lemon! Check it out in this cheesecake!

6. Chocolate Hazelnut

This hazelnut creme taste exactly like a combo of double stuf creme mixed with a shot of Nutella. It’s as delicious as it sounds!

7. Chocolate

I firmly believe you can never have too much chocolate, so if you agree with me, give these babies a try!

8. Salted Caramel Thins

Very sweet, but their thin form ensures the right amount of sweetness per bite of crunch.

9. Carrot Cake

A new take on a classic dessert. The cookies themselves smell like gingersnaps, while the creme has some hints of cream cheese frosting.

10. Coconut Thins

Like a balmy day on vacation! One bite of these and you’ve arrived in Aruba!

11. Red Velvet

Didn’t do the original cake justice, and the flavors just kind of mushed together. 

12. Birthday Cake

Overrated and too sweet (and that’s coming from someone with a HUGE sweet tooth)!

Flavors to Try:

1. The Most Stuf (the more stuf, the better, right?)

2. All the Stuf (literally just the creme!)

3. Rocky Road Trip

4. Apple Pie

5. Dark Chocolate

6. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

7. Heads or Tails Double Stuf

8. Watermelon

9. CocaCola

10. Hot Spicy Cinnamon Creme

11. S’Mores

12. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup

13. Twix

14. Brownie Batter

15. Filled Cupcake

Tessa Volpe

Northwestern '22

Tessa is a freshman at Northwestern University and is from Winnetka, IL. In her free time she loves to bake, sing a capella, hang out with friends, and work out!