This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

The future is a mystery — until now! Madame Mackenzie is here to answer all of your burning questions about what fate has in store for you.

Card 1, Your Spiritual Self: The Moon (XVII), associated with Pisces, the Fish (Feb. 20-March 20).

Card 2, Your Thoughts: Temperance (XIV), associated with Sagittarius, the Archer (Nov. 23-Dec. 21).

Card 3, Your Feelings: Justice (XI), associated with Libra, the Scales (Sept. 24-Oct. 23).

Card 4, The Significator: Strength (VIII), associated with Leo, the Lion (July 24-Aug. 23).

The Cardinal Virtues of Temperance, Justice and Strength are all present in this week’s reading, indicating a true test of wills. With the mystical Moon in a position to influence your Spiritual Self, a crisis is at hand or will soon reach you. The Moon’s close association with water represents subconscious urges and mystery — this week will bring back skeletons from your closet.

Furthering this idea is Strength as the Significator; the lion symbolizes your inner-beast, but this card is all about mastering yourself. Tough decisions, such as a break-up or intervention with a friend, are at hand. However, with Justice on your mind and Temperance in your heart, you are prepared to deal fairly — if harshly — with transgressions. Your interpersonal relationships may feel overwhelming this week, as it becomes necessary to separate yourself from toxic relationships.

Until next week, Wildcats.

Madame Mackenzie uses the Mary Hanson-Roberts Tarot deck and the Heart and Head Spread to divine for the discerning collegiette.

Mackenzie Broderick is an aspiring novelist studying in the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. Follow on twitter @badbroderick and Instagram @lady_eyre for fabulousness.