This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

The future is a mystery — until now! Madame Mackenzie is here to answer all of your burning questions about what fate has in store for you.

Card 1, Your Spiritual Self: Temperance (XIV), associated with Sagittarius, the Archer (Nov. 23-Dec. 21).

Card 2, Your Thoughts: The Star (XVII), associated with Aquarius, the water-carrier (Jan. 21-Feb. 19).

Card 3, Your Feelings: The Empress (III), associated with Venus, Goddess of Love.

Card 4, The Significator: The Lovers (VI), associated with Gemini, the Twins (May 22-June 21).

This week’s reading overflows with feminine energy, as you fall under the influence of Temperance. This indicates careful consideration as you attempt to compartmentalize and consider the various aspects of your life. As the school-year steadily progresses and your life becomes more complicated, Temperance recalls a need for a calm, Zen-like attitude. Don’t panic, just breathe.

Luckily, the Star brings a fresh creative energy to your problem-solving skills. Great ideas flow like water through your mind, and inspiration is on the horizon for this week. Trust in your own ingenuity and brilliance to get you through the rest of mid-terms.

Family weekend may have brought up some unresolved tensions, as illustrated by the mother figure of the Empress. Your feelings are overflowing, and you feel generous with your heart. This could have something to do with the Lovers — a new relationship could soon enter your life! Watch out especially for a special someone born between May and June. But the lovers are equally indicative of the importance of self-love. This week, you owe yourself some TLC.

Until next week, Wildcats.

Madame Mackenzie uses the Mary Hanson-Roberts Tarot deck and the Heart and Head Spread to divine for the discerning collegiette.

Mackenzie Broderick is an aspiring novelist studying in the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. Follow on twitter @badbroderick and Instagram @lady_eyre for fabulousness.
Emma Tyler

Northwestern