people at concerts, text, chicago
people at concerts, text, chicago
Canva

It’s Showtime! Grab Your Tickets to Chicago’s Hottest Concerts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

We’re still a few months away from major music festivals like Lollapalooza, Coachella and Gov Ball, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find entertainment in Chicago this spring! So many amazing acts will be visiting the Windy City before school ends. To keep track of who’s coming when, try linking your Spotify account to a website like Songkick, which will analyze the artists you listen to the most alongside your current location to determine what concerts are the most accessible for you. Mark your calendars and make plans with friends because some great music is on its way to you!

Billie Eilish – Tuesday March 24 – United Center

Grammy winner alert! This Los Angeles artist is only 18 and can make you feel ALL the feels with songs like “ocean eyes” and “bad guy.” Tickets to see Billie are a MUST!

Tame Impala – Friday May 29 – United Center

Feels like we’re only going backwards? No! Feels like we’re definitely going to this concert. Check out the coolest indie-alternative artist around. Tame Impala’s newest album just dropped (listen here on Spotify), which means plenty of new tunes to go with old favorites like “Elephant.”

Maroon 5 – Saturday June 13 – United Center

From “She Will Be Loved” to “Girls Like You,” Adam Levine’s sweet vocals have been on the radio for over a decade now. You know all the lyrics, so what’s stopping you from grabbing your girls and some tickets to see one of the most-listened-to bands in the world perform right here in Chicago?

Justin Bieber – Friday June 19 – Soldier Field

This concert needs no description. He’s married, he has a new album out, and he’s starting a whole new generation of “Bieber Fever.” His performance will definitely be one for the books! Head over to Soldier Field this June to hear all of Justin’s hits from “Baby” to “Yummy”!

The Weeknd – Wednesday June 24 – United Center

Go see The Weeknd on a weekday! His dark pop and hip-hop tracks have become anthems over the past few years, and his collabs with Travis Scott and Lana del Rey only further show off his incredible vocals. You and your friends can see for yourselves if you spend an evening with The Weeknd in June!

Clearly, a lot of singers are making their way to Chicago, so get on Ticketmaster or StubHub and start hunting for the best seats. You’ll have some great memories to take home with you once the school year is over and can add new tracks to all of your summer playlists!