Her Campus Northwestern is Giving out Veet Samples!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Too busy studying for finals to get to the salon for a wax? Her Campus Northwestern and Veet have the solution for you! Come find us around campus for a “Beautiful Break.” Her Campus will be handing out free samples of Veet’s Caring Touch Cream Kit and High Precision Facial Wax Kit as well as $2-off coupons for any Veet product.

Veet hair removal products offer a safe, easy, and effective way to remove unwanted hair, regardless of your skin type. Their depilatory creams and waxes are the best way to get smooth skin that lasts much longer than shaving!

Veet High Precision Facial Wax easily and efficiently removes unwanted facial hair from sensitive areas including your eyebrows, upper lip, and chin. The easy-to-use tube and precision applicator makes it easy to control to help you ensure that you achieve the perfect shape and result. The wax is also specially formulated so that it is water rinseable for easy clean up. It contains almond oil and aloe vera, which leaves skin moisturized and smooth for up to four weeks!

Find us on campus to get your sample and give it a try!

Kylie Gilbert

Northwestern

Kylie Gilbert is a senior Journalism major and French minor at Northwestern University. She joined HC as a freshman as a contributing writer and has been campus correspondent since her sophomore year. When she isn't writing, online shopping, or reading fashion magazines, she loves watching The Mindy Project, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother and everything on Bravo.