The Fetch-est Mean Girls Quotes in Honor of October 3

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

As we hope you already know, today is October 3rd – otherwise known as Mean Girls Day. Over a decade has passed since the iconic movie’s release, but not a day goes by when we do not find ourselves quoting the infamous lines from our favorite queen bees. In honor of this ~national holiday~ we reflect on the fetch-est of sayings from the film that shaped our pre-teen years. Here are the top 10 Mean Girls lines based on their relevance and overall usage:

1. No better way to start off the list than with the line for which the holiday exists: 

​2. Because, as Northwestern students, we all have that moment when we are trying to register for classes and it does not go as planned…

3. For those moments when you think you everything is running smoothly, and then your brain decides to stop working:

4. You’re lying if you say you haven’t faked sick to stay in and watch a movie on a Saturday night. Hopefully, your delivery was a little more believeable.

5. Because Regina knew that cheese fries were the solution to all of life’s problems, and she was right.

6. And if for some reason the cheese fries didn’t do the trick, Karen was there to offer another option:

7. For those days that you are feelin’ yourself…as you should.

8. And the pep talk we all need to hear every once in awhile:

9. Not necessarily a quote but this dance gets us *even more* excited for the holidays every year. You have to admit it is the first thing you think of when you hear Jingle Bell Rock.

10. Last but not least, Regina’s most iconic line…

…and it totally happened.