Best Food Bloggers for College Students to Follow

As a college student, when you move off campus one of the most challenging new responsibilities is learning how to cook. Without meal plans, it takes a lot of effort to prepare meals and continue to have a balanced diet.

If you are like me, you had little to no experience cooking going into college. Thankfully, I found multiple food bloggers who have quick, easy and healthy recipes that a first time cook would have no problem following. Now, I use some of these recipes at least three times a week, and I can confidentially say I am a pretty good cook! So, if you have ever wanted to live out your fantasy of being a Top Chef contestant or a talented baker like Taylor Swift check out some of these Instagram accounts and see if you can refine your skills.

1. Cafe Delites

For: When you want to make a healthy, impressive meal that requires few ingredients.

2. Spend With Pennies

For: When you are on a budget but don’t want to make just a simple salad.

3. The Girl Who Ate Everything

For: When you are craving a Cinnabon but don’t feel like leaving your apartment.

4. Jamie Cooks It Up!

For: When you need copycat recipes for the tastiest dishes from your favorite restaurants.

5. Lil’ Luna

For: When `you want to switch things up and go all out for Sunday brunch.

6. The Recipe Critic

For: When you are feeling lazy and need to make a quick, one-pan meal.

7. Real Housemoms

For: When you are convinced you are MasterChef material and want to test your newfound abilities.