This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Last week, supermodel, student of science and entrepreneur Karlie Kloss married longtime boyfriend Joshua Kushner in a private ceremony in upstate New York. The couple got engaged in July 2018 after dating for six years. Kloss – who ranks among the top models of this decade, runs a computer coding camp for young women and will be the newest host of Project Runway – wore a Dior gown for her big day. The wedding included only 80 attendees, but Kloss and Kushner plan to host a larger party at a different time.

Though her marriage technically makes her the sister-in-law to Ivanka Trump (Kushner is the brother of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s husband), Kloss advertised voting for Hillary Clinton on Instagram during the 2016 presidential election and has posted sentiments supporting gun control legislation. Joshua Kushner was also spotted among the crowds of people at the Women’s March in 2017. Ivanka Trump tweeted her support for the couple on their big day, saying “so much love for you both as you begin forever together.”

Kloss ended her night eating Milk Bar cake on the floor at two in the morning, and then the couple was off for a quick “mini-moon” before going back to work this week. Congratulations to both Kloss and Kushner!

Laurel Wholihan

Northwestern '20

Northwestern Contributor 2020