Style > Beauty

Affordable Makeup Products for your Halloween Look

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.
Colorful Eyeshadow from nyx cosmetics

This palette offers an affordable way to add color to you Halloween look. It is a great alternative to more expensive palettes that give the same effect. If you rarely opt for colorful eyeshadow and only need it for your costume, this palette is perfect!

The Zulu eyeshadow palette from juvia’s Place

Another affordable option to add a pop of color to any Halloween makeup look is the Zulu palette. Unlike the NYX palette, this offers more shimmery options and the colors are more vibrant. It is a great option for colors year-round, but also great for those who rarely dabble in brightly-colored eyeshadow!

Colourpop matte creme gel eyeliner

The best part about this liner is that it not only works as a pop of color for any eye look, but it can also be used to draw on the face. The versatility of this liner, combined with its affordable price, should make it a staple for anyone’s Halloween makeup kit. It comes in plenty of colors, so anyone can find a color that fits their look!

ucanbe face and body paint

This face and body painting palette is the perfect alternative to more expensive palettes. It comes in an array of colors and is a great option for those who want to create fun looks for Halloween!

L’Oreal red lipstick

A classic red lip can go with so many Halloween looks! If you are looking for a last minute costume and can’t do anything too intricate, a red lip is a great way to elevate a simpler costume. As a bonus, it can be used year-round for any look.

fake blood

If you are opting for a spooky look this year, fake blood could be the exact thing that you need! Finding one that is affordable is super important, since this will (probably) be the only time you will use this makeup product all year. This one from Amazon is a perfect option for any college student on a budget.

nyx face and body glitter

Glitter is another great way to elevate any Halloween look. Whether you are going for a simple and easy Halloween look, or pulling out all the stops for the “best costume” award, glitter is a perfect way to tie together your look.

Camille Haines

Northwestern '26

Hey y'all! I am a freshmen at Northwestern University studying Journalism, Political Science, and International Studies. Apart from writing for HerCampus I am also a member of the NU Cheerleading Team. In my free-time, I love reading, listening to Taylor Swift, and trying new drinks at Starbucks.