You have not fulfilled your “true Northwestern” if you have not spent a few hours in the Norris Student Life Center’s Starbucks, or more commonly named “Norbucks.” Whether you are cramming for a test, meeting for an interview or grabbing a late afternoon pick-me-up, Norris is a go to spot on campus. Here are 7 thoughts frequent Norbucks-goers have…
1) My latte & cake pop WILL be worth the 20 minute wait.
2) Wildcat points or Starbucks rewards points?
3) Well, I guess I will have to walk to Sherman Ave.
4) Ah, just another DM committee meeting.
5) DAMNIT THESE PODS ARE NEVER OPEN.
6) I need space for all my stuff, but I don’t want to be “that person” by putting up the TAKEN sign.
7) If Starbucks in Norris is Norbucks, does that make Subway in Norris Norway?