This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Final exams are upon us once again, but fear not! Spring break is right around the corner, which means ten full days of no classes and (hopefully) sunny weather. Many people like to head home for the break or take a vacation somewhere warm. For those of us who will be staying in Evanston, though, it’s a great time to take advantage of all that Chicago has to offer!

In case you’re not sure how you should spend your precious days of spring break—apart from catching up on sleep—I have put together a list of a few fun activities to help make the most of your break. So, hop on the “L” and see where in the city it takes you!

1.  2016 Good Food Festival

When: Sat. March 26

Where: 725 W Roosevelt Rd, Chicago

Price: $15 at the door; $10 in advance

What better way is there to spend your spring break than indulging in some of Chicago’s finest treats? At this annual food festival, over 150 local chefs come together from around the city to put on the ultimate foodie experience. Chef demos will also be done by Paul Kahan and Rick Bayless (aka the guy who owns Frontera). Here, you can shop, learn about local foods, and enjoy all the delicious food you can eat

2.  Brick by Brick LEGO Exhibit

When: March 10-February 10, 2017

Where: Museum of Science and Industry

Price: $18

Your childhood dreams have been fulfilled. A 7,000-square-foot LEGO exhibit has been put together by the Museum of Science and Industry, displaying a collection of over a dozen engineering triumphs. Structures include the Golden Gate Bridge, the International Space Station, Roman Coliseum and much more. Come learn more about how architects and engineers push the limits of design and even release your inner child by creating a mini LEGO structure of your own!

3.  Carnival of the Animals

When: Sat. March 26

Where: The Harris Theater for Music and Dance

Price: $12

The Circa Carnival is coming to town to put on a show celebrating the beautiful and animated world of the animal kingdom. This thrilling circus adventure combines acrobatics, gymnastics and theater. Don’t miss out on this whimsical adventure!

4.  Terracotta Warriors Exhibit

When: March 4-January 8, 2017

Where: The Field Museum

Price: $15

This incredible exhibit allows you to walk among China’s first emperor and his terracotta soldiers. Explore the history of China’s first empire and see some of the most priceless treasures from the world’s greatest archaeological discoveries.

5.  Randolph Street Market Festival

When: Sat./Sun. March 19-20

Where: 1340 W Washington St., Chicago

Price: $8

Come to the Randolph Street Market Festival to experience a thrift-shoppers dream. With more than 200 vendors, the festival has everything from antique housewares to vintage clothes and jewelry to a fancy food market and a global bazaar. So, stop by to shop and explore! Who knows what you might find?

6.  Nick Carter

When: Sat. March 19

Where: House of Blues

Price: $25

Feeling nostalgic? Make your ten-year-old-self proud by going to see Nick Carter live in concert at the House of Blues! Whether or not he was your favorite Backstreet Boy, there’s always something to be said for taking a trip to the past. It’s “now or never!”

7. Mean Girls Trivia

When: Wed. March 23

Where: Lion Head Pub – 2251 North Lincoln Ave., Chicago

Price: FREE

Everyone has seen the high school classic Mean Girls, but how much do you remember? Grab a few friends for some drinks and join in the ultimate Mean Girls trivia game. It’s a Wednesday, so make sure you wear pink!