This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Scroll through your Facebook newsfeed and you’ll probably find a link to a fundraising page from that random girl in your history class. While posting links online is an easy way to get the word out about your philanthropy, it isn’t the most effective way to reach your goal. Get inspiration from popular online businesses; here are five ways to up your FUNdraising game:

1. Etsy

Do you have a special skill? Roll with it. Whether it’s crafting or making jewelry, put your talents to good use and set up your own individual shop!

2. PostmatesWith windchill causing negative temperatures, no one wants to go outside. Put on your big girl jacket (or your down coat that goes down to your knees) and be your own Postmates. Your friend needs coffee? Another is craving chips and guac? That’s your cue – and the delivery fee is all for you. 

3. KickstarterThe uglier the selfie, the more money you’ll get. Right? Kickstarter is fun because you can set different awards for people that donate to your page. Follow this example: if you raise x amount of dollars, what will you do? Post an ugly selfie or go nuts. The weirder it is, the more likely people will donate. 

4. ThredUPEver look at your closet and see a lot of clothes but nothing to wear? For those items that have gathered up dust, consider selling them! Post a few pictures on Facebook with starting prices and see where it takes you!

5. Uber

Students with cars are a rare thing on college campuses. If you are one of the lucky ones that have access to transportation, use it to your advantage! Organize trips to Trader Joe’s or Hoosier Mama and charge a small fee. Blast music and make it fun!