This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

1. COZY STYLE

If your go-to in the fall is to buy sweaters and get cozy, this haul is for you. Alex Centomo is a style icon when it comes to fall fashion.  My top pick from this haul: shearling lined denim jackets – they are a definite must-have this season.

2. GIRLY

Freddy My Love’s Closet literally only has four colors: pink, beige, light gray and white. Her style is as feminine as it gets. Her voice is super soothing and, and although her style doesn’t focus on trends, she has some great ideas for how to turn basic pieces into something polished.

3. ATHLEISURE/EDGY

Mel Joy’s signature vibe is cropped graphic tees and classic sweatpants. The fashion staple in her wardrobe? Some bold leggings with a stripe down the side.

4. BASIC

Fall tends to bring out our most basic selves, so why not enjoy it while it lasts? This YouTube creator adds some trendiness to your traditional, basic fall outfits. Spice up your fall look with a baker boy cap and you’ll be sure to turn heads.

5. CELEB STYLE

YouTube star Olivia Jade might look familiar. That’s because she looks just like her famous mom, Lori Loughlin, who played Becky on Fullhouse. Her fashion sense is classic.  Our favorite purchase is the floral print booties. They are an awesome grab!