This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

While we all appreciate the spirit of gift-giving during Christmas, goodwill can come at a very high price, especially when you have dozens of sorority sisters to show your love to. But gifts don’t have to cost an exorbitant amount of money to be worthwhile and though people say it’s the thought that counts, you don’t want your pretty parcel to be the shadiest one under the tree. So here are 15 cool gifts for friends and family, all under $15!

15 Fab Gifts under $15!

1.     Gummy bear-shaped and scented earbuds! Good for kids, boys and gal pals alike! And for just $14 at Fredflare.com.

2.     Laptops are prone to wear and tear in this haphazard place called college, so I’m sure your girlfriends would appreciate these pretty protective pouches! These festive glittered cases are just $12.80 at Forever21.com!

3.     Tired of your boyfriend forgetting your anniversary, but he refuses to put a cheesy calendar on his desk? Well look no further than this mustache desktop calendar for $10 at Ruffhouseart.com!

4.     While we all love Sally Hansen’s nail polish stickers, I’m sure your girl friends would love to spice their nails up a little. Try these cool patterns from Motelrocks.com for $13.30!

5.     Chocolates as gifts? Clichéd. Vintage patterned chocolate mini pops as gifts? Rad. Just $14 from Rogueconfections.com!

6.     We all have that friend who’s an amazing cook but loves to keep the kitchen prim and pretty. These nail polish shaped salt and pepper shakes would be the perfect gift! Just $13.99 at modcloth.com!

7.     Encourage your shopaholic friend to be eco friendly AND shop in style with these adorable totes from threadless.com for $9.50 only!

8.     Cute jewelry can be pricey, and those that aren’t are usually shared by everyone who frequent Forever 21. Get these adorable belts, earrings and rings from lylif.com for under $15!

9.     Everyone’s lusting over an infinity scarf, but for some reason the good ones always cost an exorbitant amount of money. Instead, get this flirty yet wintery looped scarf from Charlotterusse.com for just $9.99!

10. Are you 21 and love to have some fancy drinks with friends but can’t afford a Dom Perignon? Try a yummy Sauvignon Blanc or Syrah for under $15 from unionsquarewines.com. Your friends won’t even be able to tell the difference!

11. The ubiquitous chapstick can get misplaced or mistaken for someone else’s, but with these cupcake shaped lippies, your bestie will have both smooth lips and cute desk decorations for just $11.49 at Perpetualkid.com!

12. Note cards are every college girl’s staple, but with these Pretty Polaroid Notes, they can be both study-friendly and décor friendly! Just $10.91 at amazon.com!

13. A girl can never have too much makeup so spoil your girlfriends with Sephora’s mini kits for just $10!

14. Jealous of Blair’s bubble umbrella from Gossip Girl? Well look no further than Amazon.com to find one to keep you cute and dry in the rain for just $15.78!

15. Got a bookworm friend who’s building a library? Add to her collection with these gorgeous Jane Austen novel covers for just $14.88 at amazon.com!