12 Adorable Pets You Must Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northwestern chapter.

Finals have officially arrived, and sometimes it seems like there’s nothing we can do to relax during this hectic time. If you are looking for a quick escape from that 10-page essay or a breather from studying for tomorrow’s exam, these Instagrams are exactly what you’re looking for. From puppies to kittens and every other fluffy pet you can think of, these adorable animals are the perfect pick-me-up at any time of day. So, if you’re looking for something to put a smile on your face and take you away from the stress of finals for a second, check out these super cute animal Instagram accounts.

1. @hobbikats

These oriental shorthairs may have the biggest cat ears and longest legs you’ve ever seen, but they are just as sweet and cuddly as any kitten. Plus, they sound like trumpets when they meow. How much cuter could they be?

2. @nachoflay

If you’re a fan of the Food Network, you’ll be familiar with Nacho’s owner, Bobby Flay. Nacho usually shows off his beautiful orange fur, but he can sometimes be found alongside his owner in the kitchen.

3. @lileslops

Not only do these bunnies visit nursing homes to provide pet therapy, but they have the best floppy ears.

4. @corgitherapy

Haven’t had your daily dose of corgis? This Instagram account is specifically for anyone looking to relax by staring at cute pictures of puppies.

5. @hedgehog_azuki

Animals don’t have to be fluffy to be adorable. Azuki loves belly rubs and is so photogenic you can’t help but smile.

6. @cute_bubu

Bubu is a sassy, soft and happy pet. From her cute pink aesthetic to her incomparably amazing whiskers, Bubu the chinchilla will put a smile on your face.

7. @rhettborzoi

Why the long face? Let Rhett the borzoi cheer you up with his constant adventures and fantastic smile.  

8. @pooh0403

Munchkin cats might just be one of the cutest breeds of cats out there, and Pooh is no exception — just look at those little legs!

9. @dailyfox

It may seem impossible, but each fox is more adorable than the last on this Instagram which feature pictures of foxes playing, sleeping and cuddling everyday.

10. @paddington_the_pig

Complete with costumes and canine companions, Paddington the pig has the sweetest face, and it’s almost impossible to not smile when you see him.

11. @murphyandsissy

Every dog on this Instagram account is adoptable (in Georgia). Small, medium or large, these pups with fill your heart with all the warmth finals have sucked away.

12. @samoyedmelker

Looking for a dog that’s fluffy, unproblematic and resembles a moving cloud? Melker the samoyed is here to make your dreams come true.

Hopefully those put a smile on your face and provided the perfect break in between preparing for finals. Now that your mind is full of adorable puppies, bunnies and kittens, you can get back to work. They’re rooting for you!

Images: Unsplash/Nirzar Pangarkar