This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

This past weekend it snowed for the first time this season! Whether it’s your first winter or your 25th, the first snow is undoubtedly beautiful. For the people dreading the next five months, what’s the one thing that makes the season (any season really) better? Puppies!

When your squad pulls out the holiday sweaters:

Courtesy of Giphy

When you get bundled up to go outside:

​                                                                                                          Courtesy of Love This Pic

When you go outside to play in the snow:

​                                                                                                            Courtesy of Vet Depot

​                                                                                                              Courtesy of We Heart It

When you realize it’s going to be freezing for the next five months:

​                                                                                                                Courtesy of 52Dazhe

When you and your friends are tired after a long day of being in the holiday spirit:

​                                                                                                                 Courtesy of Favim

When you curl up under your blankets:​                                                                                                        Courtesy of The Daily Puppy

When you wake up the next day to do it all over again:

​                                                                                                                    Courtesy of Pintrest

Visual representations of me right now:

​                                                                                                                    Courtesy of Giphy

​                                                                                                                    Courtesy of Giphy

Olivia is a writer from the Northeastern University chapter of HerCampus. She is from San Francisco, California and loves her hometown with a passion. When she isn't working she enjoys taking SoulCycle classes, exploring Boston, and spending time with her friends.