Win Passes to See the Hilarious Identity Thief

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Listen up collegiettes! We all love free stuff so here’s your chance to take a night away from this semester that is already picking up speed and enjoy a night with your friends- on us! HC NU has partnered up with Universal Pictures to allow a few lucky winners to win FREE passes to a special advanced screening of Identity Thief.

Horrible Bosses‘ star Jason Bateman and Bridesmaids’ show stopping force Melissa McCarthy lead the cast in this all-star comedy. The Director of Horrible Bosses and the producers of Ted  bring you a comical duo like none other. Bateman, a regular shmoe, cursed with the name Sandy goes to extreme-and hilarious-measures to clear his name after McCarthy makes him one of her latest victims. McCarthy lives up to her comedic genuis making even a story on identity theft something we won’t want to miss. Her seemingly harmless-look comes pretty close to ruining Sandy’s life; he’s lost everything…so there’s only one thing left to do-settle the score, even if its a bad credit score.

As the trailer says: “she’s having the time of his life.” Melissa McCarthy making a “sucker” out of Jason Bateman is a must watch. So here’s what you have to do to watch the hilarity for free:

-Make sure you’re following Her Campus Northeastern (@HerCampusNU) on Twitter

-Then all you Huskies have to do is look out for tweets about the movie and simply retweet

It doesn’t get much easier than that.

We’ll announce a winner on Friday. Happy tweeting and good luck!

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!