This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Happy (almost) Easter, collegiettes! Although it may not feel like spring yet, nothing gives you a better excuse to wear cute, poppy colored clothes than Easter. This holiday gives you the chance to get out of those winter blues and put a little spring in your step.

Still not sure what you’re wearing Sunday? Look no further. I’ve compiled cute Easter outfit ideas, no matter what the weather feels like being that day.

Dresses:

If the weather happens to be nice, dresses are a must on Easter. Go for a bright colored one with florals or stripes, or a dark one with pastel (or bright!) colored tights.

Skirts:

Much like dresses, these will give definitely make you hopeful that spring is right around the corner. Try an ivory colored skirt with a fun colored top tucked in.

Ankle pants:

If the weather doesn’t hold up (which it probably won’t), don’t be depressed if you can’t wear your cute dress or skirt, pants can still be very springy! Ankle pants have a more tailored look, and come in all different colors. Pair the pants with a cute blouse.

Shoes:

For some reason, wedges and flats have always been my go-to Easter shoe. Something about espadrilles screams spring, and you can never go wrong with a cute pair of flats!

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!