This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Hello everyone, and welcome back to our usual weekly puppy roundup! In honor of Groundhog Day last week, we’re bringing a special winter themed version of puppy roundup! This comes even more in handy now since *apparently* we’re going to have to endure 6 more weeks of winter (crying face emoji). But fear not, because in the eventuality of heavy snow and sub-zero temperatures, we always have pictures of cute dogs to brighten our days (or existences)!

So, here you have them, 12 pictures of dogs being good boys/girls in the snow, just understanding us on cosmically spiritual levels. Enjoy!

• When you wake up in the morning, check the weather and see that it’s -2º, and all you want to do is stay in and bundle up forever.

• But no, class is about to start and you force yourself to get dressed and venture out into the world.

• You’re ten minutes late to class, but that doesn’t matter because at least you made it, right? You sit down as quietly as possible, and your friend turns around to congratulate you for making it all the way there.

• As soon as that class ends, you sprint to your next one as fast as possible. You’re trying your best, but you still end up looking silly.

• The sidewalk is slippery! You try to be graceful, but you just end up looking a little like a dog trying to walk with booties on.

• You make it to class only *a little* covered in snow and you breathe a sigh of relief from being indoors and in climate control again.

• As you’re in class, you look out the window and realize that it has started snowing again, which means you’ll probably be dreading the walk back home.

• If only you could snowboard or ski home.

• But really you walk home in the snow, and arrive looking a little too much like a yeti.

• AND, you have to shovel your entrance on top of everything.

• But it’s all worth it in the end because you get to put on your pjs and relax for the rest of the day!

• And you get to do it all over again tomorrow!

That’s it for this week! Hopefully you enjoyed this brief explosion of cuteness and you smiled at the puppies! Always remember: a smile a day keeps the wrinkles away. Have an amazing rest of the week, and may you get to pet all the puppies you see!

Maria I Lisac

Northeastern

business student from Panama City, Panama. food & dog lover travel enthusiast