This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Welcome back to our weekly puppy roundup! In this space we present you with super cute animals (mostly dogs) in hopes of making you laugh, smile, or both! This week, we’re going to focus on our beloved school mascot: Huskies! They’re fluffy, loving, occasionally serious and stern looking, but mostly just all around adorable. If you ever spot a husky out and about, take a moment to pet it, as they will always give you unconditional love.

Without further ado, we leave you with this week’s Husky roundup!

• How you see yourself in the mirror when your outfit is on point.

• And the face your roommates make when they see your rocking outfit.

• But then you put on your glasses, making you look cute AND intellectual.

• You head to class and understand nothing, but your friend constantly explains things to you like:

• By 9:30 AM class has got you feeling like:

• When lunch time finally rolls by, you look like this:

• And then when you FINALLY get your Rebecca’s sandwich, you can’t help feeling like this:

• But when lunch is over and you have to go back to class, you can’t help making this face:

• You endure your class, even though everyone else looks like this:

• Your class ends and you finally get to go home! You’ve made it through another day of class, fellow husky!

That’s it for this week! Always remember, smile as much as you can and be kind to everyone! May you have an amazing rest of the week and may you pet all the puppies you see!

Maria I Lisac

Northeastern

business student from Panama City, Panama. food & dog lover travel enthusiast