Week Puppy Roundup: Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

In honor of the last week of classes we thought a good puppy roundup would help you de-stress!

For those moments when you think you are struggling alone, you’re not:

Courtesy of MaxPixel

For those moments when you are staring off into space thinking about how to get through the week:

Courtesy of Pixabay

For those moments when you are subtly looking around you in the library wondering if you are the only one who has no idea what they are doing :

Courtesy of PXHere

For those moments when you are walking home from the library, defeated after a long day of studying:

Courtesy of MaxPixel

Here’s to looking forward to driving your car when you get home:

Courtesy of Flickr  

Here’s for that moment when you can almost taste your vacation, but it isn’t here yet:                                                                                                            Courtesy of the Public Domain

Here’s to that sad moment when you realize you should have started studying earlier:                                                                                                                    Courtesy of Pixabay

Here’s to those late night unhealthy snacks, because you just forgot to eat today:

Courtesy of Pixabay

Happy Studying!

Nadine El-Bawab

Northeastern

Double major in Journalism and Political Science Originally from Cairo, Egypt Figure Skater and Soccer Player. Love both reading and writing. Feel free to email me at any time. el-bawab.n@husky.neu.edu