This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

We at HC Northeastern know that as ambitious, young collegiettes, it can be hard to build a co-op ready wardrobe on a college student’s budget. Between suits, blouses, cardigans and pencil skirts, the possibilities are endless for looking cute in the office, however most of us don’t have the luxury of being able to purchase a whole new wardrobe every co-op cycle (no matter how great your job pays!). Lucky for us (and for you!) Ann Taylor LOFT in the Pru has been kind enough to invite YOU to their family and friends shopping sale going on until this Sunday, Nov. 11. Print out this coupon and receive 40% off all regular priced and sale merchandise!

If you love LOFT beyond just picking up a few fall sweaters, they’re also hosting an in-store job fair on Wednesday, Nov. 14th from 2-6pm at the Prudential Center. They’ll be looking for sales associates as well as college age fashionistas, so if you’re looking for a job and love LOFT, go check it out!

Happy shopping!