This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Living only 40 minutes away from home, as a college student, has allowed me to go home whenever I need a haircut, manicure or eyebrow wax. Unfortunately, the place I used to get my eyebrows waxed has moved out of my town and I have been desperately looking for a new place. It can be nerve-wracking as a college kid to leave the comfort of the people you know and put your hair and eyebrows in someone else’s hand.

It was getting to the point where I needed to get my eyebrows waxed, and I couldn’t wait until I got home. I started utilizing my friends, peers and social media to find wax places in Boston. Luckily for me, Boston is full of salons. Here are five salons that have gotten great reviews when it comes to waxing.

Ruby’s Nail Salon
333 Massachusetts Ave # 333A
Boston, MA 02115-2210
617.859.0067
Eyebrow Wax: $10
Lip Wax: $6
Bikini Wax: $50 for the first visit, $25 for the next visits as long as they are within a month apart

Total Skin Care
1028 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215-1103
617.566.7280
Eyebrow Wax: $20
Lip Wax: $8
Bikini Wax: $35-50

Town’s Nails & Skin Salon
336 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02115
617.236.8089
Eyebrow Wax: $12
Lip Wax: $8
Lip & Eyebrow: $18
Bikini Wax: starts at $20

Treasures & Hands Nail Salon
715 Boylston St #2f
Boston, MA 02116
617.236.5529
Eyebrow Wax: $13
Lip Wax: $8
Bikini Wax: starts at $30

Mini Luxe
296 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02115
857.362.7444
Eyebrow Wax: $20
Lip Wax: $15
Bikini Wax: $30-55

Rachel Kossman

Northeastern

Rachel Kossman is a Northeastern University graduate, and former Her Campus Campus Correspondent. She spent her junior and senior years writing for Her Campus National, and is thrilled to be back contributing to the Post Graduate section.Rachel is currently working as Associate Editor for DAYSPA magazine, an industry publication for spa owners, where she gets to write about spa products, business tips, spa industry news, focus on green lifestyle content, and even review a spa or two every once in a while! She is currently living back in Los Angeles, where she was born and raised, and though she misses Boston and all her friends out east, is very happy to be away from the cold and snow!