This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Written by: Michelle Goico

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

If you enjoy shows like The Vampire Diaries or True Blood, you’ll enjoy this amazing predecessor. The 1997-2003 series features a femme fatale by the name of Buffy Summers who saves the world from evil demons and creatures, gorgeous vamps included! You can catch all seven seasons on Hulu or Netflix.

2. Kickboxing

Kickboxing is becoming increasingly popular among women. Not only does it keep you fit, but it’s also a great way to learn some self-defense moves! Earn some confidence with Boston’s Best Gyms for Kickboxing.

3. Leather Jackets

As Spring approaches, us girls need to find a way to stay warm, and I really can’t remember a time when leather jackets haven’t been cool. And the best part? Faux leather works just as well!

4. Amazing hair – It’s a 10!

A miracle in a bottle. Though a bit on the pricey side ($11.56 for four ounces on Amazon, $20 at Nordstrom) It’s a 10 has never failed to leave my hair silky and flawless – and that’s coming from a curly-haired gal!

5. A Properly Fitted Bra

Sometimes doing it on your own is more accurate than doing it in-store with your clothing and bra still on. It’s as easy as purchasing a measuring tape and using a site like this. The website also addresses bra “myths” and other common bra problems. Trust me, your girls will thank you!

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!