Top 10 Asian Snacks To Try This Month

Have you ever walked through the snack aisle of an Asian supermarket? The options are endless and sure don’t disappoint! Here is a list of the top ten items you should put in your cart the next time you visit an Asian supermarket (with Amazon links included!).

1. Glico Pocky

These crunchy biscuit sticks are so addicting and come in a variety of flavors that will suit anyone’s tastes!

2. Lotte Koala’s March Cookies

These koala cookies are a classic that promise to melt your creamy cravings away with their amazing fillings!

3. Jin Jin Lychee Coconut Jelly Cups

If you’re a fan of lychee jelly in boba, you should definitely check these out! Pro tip: they’re best refrigerated!

4. Taiyaki

This Japanese snack is typically filled with a red bean paste, but you can also find some with a chocolate filling!

5. Green Tea Kit Kats

A different take on an American classic, these special Japanese Kit Kats are for anyone who is obsessed with matcha!

6. Hi-Chew

Hi-Chew is another candy that combines a variety of flavors with a texture similar to Laffy Taffy. 

7. Kasugai Gummies

If you want an alternative to gummy bears, try Kasugai! It offers unique flavors such as lychee, pineapple and kiwi!

8. Marukawa Bubble Gum

Sick of regular bubble gum? Check out this alternative with classic Japanese flavors like melon!

9. Calpico Strawberry Drink

If you want a refreshing yet creamy drink, try Calpico! You can either purchase it in the original milky flavor, or the strawberry one featured above.

10. Ramune

Looking for an alternative to seltzer? Pop the marble seal at the top to enjoy the carbonated drink, Ramune!