photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

Thanksgiving Meal Prep: Trader Joe’s Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Thanksgiving is a great time to rekindle with friends, family and loved ones over a delicious and hearty meal. Meal prepping for the big day can be tough, but Trader Joe’s is here to help with their wide selection of Thanksgiving themed products at a great price.

Sauté Kits

Cooking might not be your forte, but Trader Joe’s has your back with their easy sauté kits. They have everything you need to make yummy and healthy sides in just minutes.

Turkey and Stuffing Seasoned Kettle Chips

Trader Joe’s Turkey and Stuffing Seasoned Kettle Chips are Thanksgiving in a bag, without the meal prep. This salty snack tastes like turkey and gravy in every crisp.

Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Maple Roasted Pecans

What’s Thanksgiving without mashed potatoes? If you want to spice it up, try Trader Joe’s Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Maple Roasted Pecans. Did I mention that it takes only three minutes to cook?

Turkey Cranberry Meatballs

Trader Joe’s Turkey Cranberry Meatballs is a party for one, but sharing is caring too! It’s delicious and you can still enjoy turkey without the prep.

Cornbread Stuffing Mix

Trader Joe’s Cornbread Stuffing Mix is essential for Thanksgiving. It’s rich in flavor and goes great with their Kettle Cooked Turkey Gravy. This duo will make your get-together unforgettable.  

Honorable Mentions:

Mandarin Orange Chicken

Mandarin Orange Chicken is a classic at Trader Joe’s. It’s delicious and easy to prepare. There is also a vegetarian version of this product, and it’s just as good.

Apple Cider Donuts

Trader Joe’s apple cider donuts finally exist! This wonderful combination is exactly what your taste buds need.

Pilgrim Joe’s Pumpkin Ice Cream

Fall is still in the air, and that means pumpkin spiced everything. Try Pilgrim Joe’s Pumpkin Ice Cream on its own or with pie.

Amy Tan

Northeastern '22

First Year International Affairs Major