This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Sorry Apple Music lovers; this one is for the Spotify connoisseurs. Music fills every part of my day from getting ready in the morning to winding down at night. There is no better feeling than having the perfect playlist for that specific mood you may be in. I create new playlists every season because it helps me wind down and set the mood for new fun endeavors and encounters. Last month, Spotify released Jam for premium users, allowing you to add multiple people to your Jam by adding songs to the queue from their devices. All you have to do is hit the speaker icon at the bottom of your screen, select a device to play on, and anyone that is connected to your wifi network will be prompted to join the Jam when they open Spotify. So, if you’re an avid Spotify user like me, here are a few new songs I suggest you add to your next Jam. Happy listening!

You’ll want to listen to these songs as the leaves fall on you while you’re fighting the chill in the air walking to class.

Who We Are” – Hozier, “Unreal Unearth”

Wasted” – Tomberlin, “Projections”

yeti” – Paris Paloma, Old Sea Brigade

Sarah’s Place” – Zach Bryan feat. Noah Kahan, “Boys of Faith”

The Roads” – Jonah Kagen

Finally, a night in with just you and a few friends. Here are some songs to keep a relaxed vibe while catching up on quality life updates.

LIMB” – Planet Giza, “Don’t Throw Rocks At The Moon”

Outta Sight” – Lute, “Gold Mouf” (Deluxe)

What You Wanna Try” – Masego, “Masego” 

Lately” – Jorja Smith, “falling or flying”

Halloween is creeping up on us, so here are a few songs to hype up that Halloween party crowd.

MR. OCTOBER” – Bad Bunny, “nadie sabe lo que va a pasar mañana

Daylight”  – Drake, “For All The Dogs

Somebody’s Watching Me71 Digits and Chico Rose

Scary” – Megan Thee Stallion feat. Rico Nasty, “Traumazine”

Gracen Costello

Northeastern '26

Hello! My name is Gracen Costello and I'm a current sophomore at Northeastern University. I grew up in southern New Jersey, so I love the beach and salt water taffy. I'm currently studying Architectural Studies and Design, as I'm hoping to have a future in sustainable interior design. I like to try new recipes, curate Spotify playlists, explore Boston, and shop on a budget. I'm excited to write for HerCampus because I want others to know that whatever feelings you may have, you're not alone. Growing up is hard, so having a community through writing is important.